- Teens spend 12.5 hours online while tweens spend only 6.4 hours (typical week during school year)
- Teens have grown tired of MySpace and have moved on to Facebook in the past six months
- Only a couple of virtual worlds are on tweens’ radars
- The top sites tweens visit — Webkinz among both tween boys and tween girls. Neopets, owned by Viacom’s interactive unit as well as Nick.com
- Club Penguin remains in third place for tween girls and dropped from 11th place to 13th place for tween boys since last summer
- AddictingGames is fast becoming the top casual gaming site among all youth, not just the kids and teens
Thanks Marco for the update!